Sunday, November 30, 2008

How To Manage Rentals (Property Management)

Thankfully I've had some great mentors and have purchased some very insightful texts, courses and forms. I've purchased my real estate right, marketed smart, thoroughly screened, selected and placed quality tenants. Now I get to manage my investments.

What do you do when a screen in a window has been removed? Or, how do you respond when a down spout is disconnected?

How do you do Property Management?

Click Here to take survey



Property Management Software?



I use Mike Butler's Quickbooks modification.











Here's one I found on YouTube (I don't use this)





Leave a comment, fill out the survey, help a fellow investor!

Keep it up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for posting to my blog.

It's nice to see another post in your blog as well. I like how you place helpful resources on your site. I could probably use a little more of that myself.

About Toastmasters, I would be interested in attending a meeting with you. I would have to learn more before dedicating to it, but it sounds fun and helpful too.

I will call you soon....

Subscribe Now!

Hot Real Estate in the Metro East

Sell FAST! FREE Staging Training

Save 10% on Moving Boxes
and Moving Supplies

Uboxes - Moving Boxes and Moving Supplies