Sunday, November 4, 2007

Make Big Plans!

...so you know when you've "made it".

As I approach creating this post I have burdened myself with the feeling that I have to come off sounding like an expert real estate investor. Let me remind you (and me), I'm not. I'm relatively (ha! terribly) new at this game.

I've got a renter. I'm an active Realtor. I know what good deals look like on paper. (Cool bonus) I work with expert investors who are gracious enough to mentor me. And, I've got a lot to learn.

Here are some of my goals to accomplish before the end of the year:

  • Get a book keeper
  • Purchase and fill a rental property cash flowing $200/mo
(How lame.)

Go make some goals!

1 comment:

rentals "R" us said...

I think it's a great to make goals..no matter how large or small. It's a good habit to get into and success is sure to follow.
Good post to think about....

Subscribe Now!

Hot Real Estate in the Metro East

Sell FAST! FREE Staging Training

Save 10% on Moving Boxes
and Moving Supplies

Uboxes - Moving Boxes and Moving Supplies