Saturday, November 10, 2007

Increase Your Bottom Line by 133% or More! (Part 1)

When I started my career I took advantage of a few techniques that really cranked up my income as a real estate agent. (I screwed up by failing to continue to apply them.)

1. Get passionate about your business.

When I realized that a large number of successful people in the United States owned real estate, besides their primary dwelling, I became excited about buying, selling and owning real estate for myself. I was convinced that if I learned more about real estate investing I too would find myself among the ranks of the monetarily wealthy. (Since I was working in an 8 to 6 job at the time, that was an exciting thing to daydream about.) I became passionate about starting a real estate investing career.

2. Get your phone to ring.

Once I started on my new business path I found that if I had no clients, I had no income. (And that really stretched out my path to becoming monetarily wealthy.) I realized that no matter what business I was involved in, my job is to make my phone ring. I also realized that my business is much easier when potential clients are calling me as opposed to when I cold call them.

3. Have a marketing message that sets you apart.

Do you do the same thing as everyone else? I don't. And my clients need to know that. I have made it a point to have a marketing message that lets my clients know that I sell homes faster than the average agent.

For some ideas on good marketing messages check out my previous blog:

"FREE! Generate 27 Leads Per Day!"


No comments:

Subscribe Now!

Hot Real Estate in the Metro East

Sell FAST! FREE Staging Training

Save 10% on Moving Boxes
and Moving Supplies

Uboxes - Moving Boxes and Moving Supplies